Friday 27 November 2009

The Christian Rap

Let's get down!

Well I went into the priesthood, oh Joy of Joys!
Coz I like to mess around with little boys

When I was found out the Church did all that it can
So it didn’t get sued, an Insurance Plan

The Police & Government could’ve had their say
But good Christian men look the other way

Why’d they do that? They knew the truth:
The Church’s rep matters, not child abuse

But they dealt with me, those Holy men
Moved me all around so I could do it again

Now they’ve all come clean, & feigning shame
But even now they won’t tell you my name!

Yes they still cover up, from the Pope to the Dael
And that is why I’ll never be in jail

So where superstition rules & names of gods are uttered
I can do what I like & you can all get buggered!

Love & Peace: Out

1 comment:

Margaret Nelson said...

I've heard that God forgives those who go to confession but surely there are limits, and hell awaits?

(Tried to think of a rhyme, but couldn't this time).